At OneBeacon, we offer a full range of benefits and programs to meet the needs of today’s workforce. Our focus on wellness, together with opportunities for professional development and a competitive financial package, offers something for everyone.
Health & Wellness
We understand that a great benefits package starts with comprehensive health coverage. Health professionals agree that focusing on wellness including preventive care, early detection and healthy lifestyle choices has a significant impact on employee health and productivity and, in turn, helps both employees and their employer reduce medical expenses.
- Wellness Programs – Best Doctors is available as an expert second opinion service and Health Advocate provides our employees with personalized assistance to navigate the complexities of the health care system.
- Medical - We offer two Consumer Driven Health Plan (CDHP) medical plans; both plans are administered by Cigna.
- Dental - We also offer a choice of two dental plans, which cover a percentage of preventive, basic and major dental services, both in-network and out-of-network. Both dental plans are administered by Cigna.
We also offer vision coverage, fitness and weight-loss programs, long-term care insurance, and a tobacco-free workplace to support your health & wellness needs.
At OneBeacon we are determined to help our employees keep the promises they’ve made to themselves about their financial future. Through our 401(k), Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP) and other programs, you can take steps to meet your personal financial goals with OneBeacon’s support.
401(k) Savings Plan / ESOP - Allows employees to make pretax, post-tax and Roth 401(k) contributions, and offers a variety of investment options.
- The company matches $0.50 of every $1.00 contributed to the 401(k) up to the first 6%; match is made each pay period.
- ESOP is fully funded by OneBeacon with all employees automatically enrolled upon hire. Based on OneBeacon results, most employees are eligible to receive an annual ESOP contribution of up to 9% of your pay, which is invested in OneBeacon stock.
- You are vested in your company matching contributions after three years of service.
- New hires are automatically enrolled in the 401(k) after 60 days.
We also offer flexible spending accounts, life insurance, disability insurance, and employee discounts to support your financial needs.
In addition to the benefits listed above, we also offer competitive paid time off plans, company holidays, adoption assistance, employee assistance program, commuter (transportation) benefit, and a legal services benefit.