OneBeacon Accident: Our Service Offerings
Critical services for emerging issues
From protecting your identity and recovering unclaimed funds to providing medical assistance when traveling 100 or more miles from home, OneBeacon offers critical benefits to member organizations, employer groups and other affinity relationships. These services offer members and employees protection from a number of growing and emerging issues.
Services are available on an international basis and can be purchased through specialty producers and specific affinity relationships.
Travel Assistant Services
Traveling away from home... prepare for the unforeseen
As a service holder of Travel Assistance & Security Assistance Services, you have the power to manage unforeseen circumstances while traveling 100 or more miles from home. This program helps you deal with the uncertainty of what to do in the event you become sick or injured, and provides medical, personal and informational assistance to travelers.
Key Travel Assistance Services
- A global network of medical facilities and physicians
- Worldwide medical and dental referrals
- Hospital admission guarantee
- Facilitation of hospital payment
- Medical monitoring to ensure that the best possible care is provided
- Medical evacuation to the nearest hospital to provide an appropriate level of care
- Repatriation to home or a long-term care facility
- Return of mortal remains
- Return of dependent children or traveling companion
- Replacement prescriptions
- Emergency travel arrangements
- Pre-travel advice
- And more
- Replacement of lost or stolen documents and tickets
- Legal referral
- Bail bond assistance
- Emergency messaging
- Translation and interpretation
- Emergency advance of funds
- Lost baggage services
- Pre-travel information
- Passport and visa information
- Weather, cultural differences and exchange rate
- Travel and health advisories
- Inoculation and immunization
Identity Management Services
Protect yourself against one of the fastest growing crimes in America
Did you know that an identity is stolen every 79 seconds? Now you can protect yourself and your family against the unforeseen consequences of identity theft. Identity Management Services include access to Identity Theft and Resolutions Services as well as Single Bureau Credit Monitoring.
Commonly offered as an employee benefit or through a member organization, this option will entitle you to access nine programs to better manage exposure to identity theft. From aiding in the resolution of an identity theft to safeguarding the records of a deceased spouse, you are granted access to a dedicated fraud specialist that can help remove the guess work-and the leg work-out of the actions needed.
The following can be included in the package:
Identity Theft Resolution Services:
Assigns a personal advocate to victims, guiding them through the entire process of restoring their identity.
- Dedicated Fraud Specialists - Advocate works with all relevant parties, from credit bureaus and collection agencies to law enforcement and government. Full year of active follow-up is included
- Notification of Businesses, Agencies and Institutions - Specialists will prepare all correspondence necessary to notify all relevant parties of the fraud. They will create and maintain a comprehensive case file for each victim. Also includes assistance with placing fraud alerts and freezes on their credit reports, as well as enrolling in state identity theft passport programs.
- Proactive Tools and Monitoring Services - Victim will receive a full year of credit monitoring, including a 3 in 1 credit report and an additional year of active follow-up, as well as fraud monitoring of over 1,000 public record databases at no cost.
Proactive Identity Services:
Pairs state-of-the-art monitoring that detects early signs of theft with on-demand access to a fraud specialist.
- Proactive Fraud Alerts and Credit File Freezes - Notifying potential credit grantors to check with the customer before extending new credit. Alerts will opt the customer out of most marketing lists.
Medical Identity Services:
Designed to assist victims of a unique type of identity fraud. Working within the limits of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), service deals with:
- Collection agencies
- Insurance companies
- Government agencies
- Law enforcement
- Health care providers
Identity Travel Services:
Helping to recover lost or stolen documentation, while avoiding potential fraud.
- Document Replacement and Travel - Advocates are on call 24/7 to facilitate the replacement of passports, visas, driver's licenses and state identification, immigration and other identity documents. The personal advocate works to get the traveler back on track with minimal delay. Even after the traveler is safely home, the advocate stays on the case until all issues are resolved and all documents restored.
- Access to Financial Institutions and Records - The traveler's personal advocate works with family and friends to send emergency funds through secure channels, while working with the victim to protect financial, credit and identity data. The specialist also helps ensure uninterrupted access to bank, credit union, brokerage and credit card accounts, as well as credit files and any needed documentation.
- Central Communications Hub - The travelers personal advocate acts as a relay point for messages to relatives, friends and neighbors, and an efficient single point of contact for communicating with government agencies, financial institutions, employers and other key figures in the recovery process. Travelers can call toll-free from over 35 countries worldwide.
Disaster Recovery Services:
Disaster Recovery Services: Designed to help disaster victims in recapturing the critical documents needed to rebuild their lives.
- Document Replacement and Authentication - Facilitates replacement of driver's license, state ID cards, Social Security cards, birth certificates, marriage licenses, divorce decrees, passports, visas, property deeds, etc.
- Central Communications Hub - Advocate acts as a relay point for relatives, and a single point of contact for government agencies, employers and financial institutions.
- Access to Financial Institutions and Records - Works with family and friends to send emergency funds through secure channels, and ensures uninterrupted access to financial institutions.
Estate Identity Services:
Focuses on reducing the potential for fraud perpetrated through the misuse of deceased's personal information. Guides surviving spouse in safeguarding own identity as well as loved ones.
- Copy of Loved One's Credit Report
- Clarification of Existing Credit Accounts - will also be checked for embedded life insurance benefits
- Systematic Notification of Credit Bureaus - locking down identity of deceased
- Notification to All Credit Issuers
- Account Assistance - obtaining marriage certificates, birth certificates, death certificates and certificates of discharge from the military
Identity Relocation Services:
Designed to help keep a move worry-free, whether an employee loses sensitive data or documents, suffers a stolen identity, or wants to keep identity safe during the move.
- Access to Financial Institutions and Records - Protect data during move
- Replacement of Missing Documents
- Central Communications Hub
- Proactive Tools and Monitoring Services
Child Risk Identity Services:
Designed to assist parents whose children under the age of 18 are at risk of identity theft, as it can take years before the theft of a child's identity is detected.
- Credit File Protection - Until the child reaches the age of 18
- Removal of Fraudulent Information
Military Identity Services
Reduces the likelihood of identity fraud for active duty military personnel. Military personnel are at a heightened risk of identity fraud, especially when stationed abroad. They are targeted because the crime is likely to go undiscovered longer.
- Proactive Steps to Reduce Identity Fraud
- Active Duty Fraud Alert - 12 month period
- Marketing List Opt-Out - Removed for two year period
Single Bureau Credit Monitoring:
Provides a sophisticated, comprehensive monitoring system to alert the customer to credit score inquiries, new credit requests and other activity affecting their credit file. The service will provide immediate email notification of any changes to your credit records. In the event of suspicious activity, you can take immediate action with the Identity Theft Resolution Services.
Discount Prescription Plan
Use our Discount Prescription Plan today!
In an effort to make prescription drugs more affordable, a Discount Prescription Drug Program is offered to give users access to more than 56,000 pharmacies nationwide. Individuals with limited or no prescription drug coverage can benefit from this Discount Prescription Drug Program. And individuals who already have insurance coverage may still find the card useful, as it can discount medications that are not covered by their medical plan.
You may begin using the service today! There aren’t any forms to complete.
To use the Discount Perscription Drug Program, simply follow these steps:
- Select a pharmacy/find a price: The Discount Prescription Drug Program is valid at thousands of locations nationwide. Use the location and pricing tool provided on the website www.allrxcard.com/trkrx to locate a participating pharmacy near you and identify pricing information for your prescription medications.
- Submit prescription: Simply present your prescription to the pharmacist. You can even transfer a prescription just by bringing an empty prescription bottle or label to the pharmacy.
- Show the card: Give the prescription drug savings card (shown below) to the pharmacist each time a prescription order is placed. The card contains special computerized instructions that provide the pharmacy with the appropriate discounted rate. When the card information is entered, the price on the prescription is discounted based on the pharmacy's negotiated price.
And that is it! You will immediately receive the discounted price.
This service is provided by a third-party vendor. The Discount Prescription Drug Program is through National Benefit Builders Inc. The network is Catamaran. This discount plan is not insurance.